Today I made cards with the gals from work, then went to the forest preserve to practice my banjo before my lesson. I was lucky enough to catch all the elk out eating! Again, photography is best when it's not planned, and this was a great day for it. In this picture, the mom was wondering why I would want a picture of her fawn suckling! When I was finished taking pictures, I sat in the shade of a tree to practice my banjo. Ahh... What a day. Card making, then picture taking, then banjo playing!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Banjo with the Elks
Today I made cards with the gals from work, then went to the forest preserve to practice my banjo before my lesson. I was lucky enough to catch all the elk out eating! Again, photography is best when it's not planned, and this was a great day for it. In this picture, the mom was wondering why I would want a picture of her fawn suckling! When I was finished taking pictures, I sat in the shade of a tree to practice my banjo. Ahh... What a day. Card making, then picture taking, then banjo playing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment