One passion of mine is photography (although I don't spend tons of time with it...) This is a monarch butterfly on a milkweed plant at Tennison Bay in Peninsula State Park in Door County. I had lots of time, as my husband wasn't with me for three days, so I sat and was patient enough to catch a few pictures. Why do I love photography? You can catch precious moments in an instant!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Monarch in Door County
One passion of mine is photography (although I don't spend tons of time with it...) This is a monarch butterfly on a milkweed plant at Tennison Bay in Peninsula State Park in Door County. I had lots of time, as my husband wasn't with me for three days, so I sat and was patient enough to catch a few pictures. Why do I love photography? You can catch precious moments in an instant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment