Went for a four-mile run today on the Great Western Trail. Started at the Clintonville Station (model trains), and went south. Heart rate was high, but I haven't run with T in a LONG time. It was nice to go through the grueling heat (only 83 but VERY humid) together. Crushed rock, with some puddles from this morning's rain. Why I liked this run -- legs felt strong.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Simply Running
Went for a four-mile run today on the Great Western Trail. Started at the Clintonville Station (model trains), and went south. Heart rate was high, but I haven't run with T in a LONG time. It was nice to go through the grueling heat (only 83 but VERY humid) together. Crushed rock, with some puddles from this morning's rain. Why I liked this run -- legs felt strong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment