Today I went to Karen's shower and had fun creating cards at Archiver's. What a great shower idea! It was good to see her so elated and excited about her upcoming marriage. This picture is NOT of a card that I made, but one made by ?? and it's very admirable (that's why I took the picture)! Anyway, making cards with friends is loads of fun, and I'm going to keep making cards (because I have most of the supplies, too)!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Two Visits
Today I went to Karen's shower and had fun creating cards at Archiver's. What a great shower idea! It was good to see her so elated and excited about her upcoming marriage. This picture is NOT of a card that I made, but one made by ?? and it's very admirable (that's why I took the picture)! Anyway, making cards with friends is loads of fun, and I'm going to keep making cards (because I have most of the supplies, too)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment