Monday, July 28, 2008

Run, Twins, Banjo


Today I had a rough run to the p's house (only because I was expecting 69 degrees, but it was HOT), but the run back was good. Averaged 9:55/mi total, so I was very satisfied with that - five miles, too. Makes me feel like I accomplished something. Then I took Mom over to see the twins. This picture just shows one showing off -- he loves to have his picture taken, too! They are so adorable when they say, "Aunt Joy, read book please," or when they repeat something you said that could be taken the wrong way! They are sponges! They even knew what the banjo case was! Then I had my last banjo lesson with Chris. I am very appreciative of the way he could answer all my questions and how he got me off to a really good start playing. I thoroughly enjoy practicing and it's even become somewhat of an obsession -- I fall asleep thinking about the notes at times!

No comments: